A vendor was left with burns on many parts of his body after a group of kids decided to burn his balloons while he was sleeping.
It appears that the kids just picked out this young vendor at random as he was doing nothing but rest at a spot near a flight of stairs at Zamora Street in Pandacan, Manila. In a video posted by Alessandra Trinidad, a group of kids were standing at the stairs, seemingly just hanging out and talking.
But some moments later, one handed the other something that the kid threw towards the colorful balloons of the sleeping vendor. Then, the kids hurried away as fast as they could even before the balloons ignited.
At first, it was not clear that something was happening as the small fire began on the pink-colored Strawberry Shortcake balloon. But as the balloon burned, the fire quickly spread towards the other balloons – and the gases burst out from the plastic material.
As all the balloons suddenly burst into flames, netizens were shocked to see that there was actually someone beneath the toys! The poor vendor leapt out from the spot, trying his best to put out the fire and save himself. A string could be seen still tied to his wrist, but all the balloons had burned out and lay as a burnt, melted mess on the ground.
He was so surprised over what happened and didn’t know that the kids were the ones responsible for the burnt balloons. What’s worse, aside from losing all his balloons, he also suffered burns all over his body. Poor vendor…
Watch the video here: