Family Loses 2-Year-Old Kid Who Played with Spoon and Extension Cord

Saan kami kukuha ng lakas?” laments Eloisa Angara, the mother of 2-year-old Jake Angara whom they lost after the kid played with a spoon and extension cord at their house in Quezon City.

Eloisa lamented that she did not even know that the kid was playing with metal spoon. Moments before the incident, Jake had asked for milk. So, Eloisa went to the kitchen to prepare a glass of milk for the boy.

Photo credit: Eloisa Acay Angara / Facebook

She recalls putting the spoon on the table, out of the boy’s reach. But Eloisa was surprised to hear a loud boom where the boy was playing. She rushed to the boy’s side and saw that the child had inserted the tip of the spoon inside a hole in the extension cord. The spoon fit perfectly, but it caused the child’s untimely passing.

Eloisa could not believe that she would lose her son in this manner, particularly because she was just a few steps away. Sadly, there were also so many people who chastised her for not being careful, especially with the metal objects and extension cords at their home.

Photo credit: Eloisa Acay Angara / Facebook

Mamaya tuluyan mo na kaming iiwan anak ko 😭💔 Lagi mo kaming gabayan please. Sobrang bigat, sobrang sakit. Di namin alam saan kami kukuha ng lakas sa nangyare 💔,” the grieving mother wrote.

Miss na miss na kita. Walang nangungulit sa ‘kin, sa ‘min ng papa mo. Mahal na mahal na mahal kita. Isa ka na ngayong anghel naming lahat 👼😭. Sobrang mamimiss ka naming lahat. Wala ng sigla yung bahay. Wala ng ingay pag-uwi namin 😭. ILOVEYOUUUU MAHAL KO ❣👼.

Photo credit: Eloisa Acay Angara / Facebook

After the heartbreaking story went viral, a power company reminder the public to take extra precautions with electricity and various hazards at home, especially when the are curious, playful kids around.

Rest in paradise, baby Jake…