Mirrors have this sort of magical stuff on them, and people cannot help but stare at their reflections in the mirror. Since their first use in history, mirrors have been an essential part of our lives since we are unable to see ourselves without its help. We used it to check our appearance — if the clothes we are wearing look nice or if we need to fix something, and we do this ‘checking’ not only through a hanging, framed wall mirror but on anything that has a reflective surface such as the car windows, back of the spoon, puddle of water, etc.
We practice our lines, reports, speech, dance routine or song performance in front of the mirror and it gives us that confidence kick since we already have an idea of how we will look like during the actual performance.
Yes, mirrors are supposed to be a trusted friend, but just like any human, there will come a time that it will ruin a perfect moment for you. Here are nine photos showing how mirrors betrayed that trust of the people around it and divulged too much.
- Bartending while wearing mid-thigh skirt and sky-high heels
2. Why would someone want to see how he looks like while doing the deed?
3. They probably broke their side mirrors.
4. Is it a new trend today for men to wear woman’s sandals?
5. Uh, what about the traffic?
6. Alright, enough with the joke…
7. Talk about photobombing a ‘fierce’ moment.
8. Ok, we’re not looking. We are not seeing this.
9. Be careful where you take your selfie at.
10. It’s not what you think! The gentleman is just in a wrong place at a wrong time.